THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A moment in History!!!!!!



This is a moment in History, people. If you watch TV lastnight, then you know what I am talking about. We have the first African American Persident of the United States. This is one that I will tell my son about. I was talking to someone this morning, and I said something about Barack Obama being the first African American President and they said, why do you have to refer to him like that. He is mixed.... I said, "yes, he is, but the world doesnt see him like that..... They see him as a African American (Black Man), so that is how he is going to be referred to". That is the same way, Ashton(my son) is going to be referred to as..... But, Ladies and gentleman.... this is a moment in History, and Dr. Martin Luther King, would be proud..... So, with that being said..... Here is him acceptance speech....

0 comments: